Back Traction and Support Belt WG30 for complete treatment of your back.
Back Traction and Support Belt WG30
Innovative back support and treatment belt Disk Dr. WG30. The product exported to 22 countries, Disk Dr. is available in Austria, Belgium and USA on medical care by prescription. Disk Dr. provides advantages over all existing lumbar support belts. Orthomedical's founder successfully averted spine surgery, thanks to the wonderful back support and traction therapy of Disk Dr. WG30.
• Herniated disc patients before / after spine surgery
• Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and bending, prevention
• Congenital weakness in the waist extended sitting, long distance driving
• Those who are engaged in sports or occupations that need to use waist a lot
• Low back pain caused by obesity, Low back pain of physical origin which needs traction therapy
How does it work?
The Disk Dr's patented, vertically expandable columns provide secure mechanical support for the lumbar vertebrae. The air inflated belt acts to provide a butress action between the lower part of the rib cage and a patient's hip, diverting weight bearing forces away from the lumbar spine and thereby reducing intra discal pressure.
Unique and patented air-traction design sets it apart from all other available back supports which are intended solely to restrict movement of the lumbar spine. The Disk Dr. not only provides superbly comfortable support but has the added benefit of applying gentle traction to the lumbar vertebrae, thereby reducing intra-discal pressure and providing speedy and effective relief of pain. Price Rs 17,990.